CHANDLER GOLF COURSE HOMES FOR SALE
Welcome to Chandler, a progressive city that delivers exceptional amenities and a myriad of cultural facilities in the midst of a renowned innovation hub. If you love to golf and are looking for an exceptional community in the Phoenix area to live and buy a home, the vibrant city of Chandler may just be the place you’re looking for! Chandler has a number of excellent golf courses including Bear Creek Golf Complex, Lone Tree Golf Club, Ocotillo Golf Club, San Marcos Golf Resort and Sunbird Golf Resort as well as beautiful communities offering Chandler golf course homes for sale. For avid golfers, living on a golf course is living the dream! There are so many wonderful advantages to living on a golf course or in a golf course community in Chandler – from the high property values and quality schools nearby to having the tee times you want as a perk of being a resident to the breathtaking views that can be found throughout a golf course community. Chandler courses are known for providing great landscapes and since golf courses need to be meticulously maintained, you never have to worry about having an “eyesore” for a view. And although convenient course access may be the main attraction to living in a golf course community, they often feature other outstanding amenities such as clubhouses, pools, fitness centers, and more!
Scroll Below for a list of world-class golf courses and communities featuring Chandler golf course homes for sale:
1. Bear Creek Golf Complex is a 36 hole “inland links” golf facility, consisting of 2 courses: An 18-hole championship-length course (Bear Course) and an 18 hole executive-length course (Cub Course). Both courses were designed by Nicklaus Design Group & Architect Bill O’Leary. Bear Creek also includes a full practice & learning center staffed by PGA Professionals, available for both individual and group lessons. The Golf Club is home to the annual Chandler City Amateur Championship and hosts a variety of Arizona Golf Association qualifying events each year.
- Paseo Crossings – Situated adjacent to Bear Creek is the desirable community of Paseo Crossings, located just northwest of McQueen Road and Riggs Road. Developed between 2001- 2003, Paseo Crossings offers a variety one and two-story single-family homes ranging in size from 1,650 Sq.ft. to nearly 3,800 Sq.ft. The community includes a total of 333 homes and was developed in two phases: The Paseo Crossings Phase 1 subdivision includes 221 single family homes built by Cresleigh Homes. The Phase 2 subdivision includes 77 homes built by Meritage Homes. Both neighborhoods offer open and spacious floor plans with three to five bedrooms and up to a three-car garage.
2. Lone Tree Golf Club features a semi-private, 18-hole traditional style course a full-service golf club, Lone Tree has a state-of-the-art golf practice facility, a fully stocked pro shop and a PGA Professional staff available for individual and group instruction. The Grille at Lone Tree is home to magnificent mountain views, offering breakfast, lunch, and dinner with Indoor and outdoor seating.
- Lone Tree – A gated 55+ active adult community, Lone Tree offers a collection of single-story homes perfect for entertaining, scenic views, walking paths and much more. Lone Tree is perfect for those seeking an active adult lifestyle. Residents can play golf at the adjacent Lone Tree golf course, or bike along the nearby 6.5 mi. Paseo Trail. Residents enjoy common space with picnic areas and ramada, walking paths, and convenient access to the Loop 202, Loop 101 and I-10.
- Solera by Del Webb – The guard-gated, active-adult community of Solera is comprised of single-story homes with 11 different floor plans and features all the exceptional amenities you would expect from a Del Webb community. Solera was designed to provide residents with all the benefits of large-scale active adult living in a smaller, more intimate setting. Homes in Solera overlook the Lone Tree Golf Course that weaves throughout the community.
- Springfield Lakes – Located south of Riggs Road and east of Gilbert Road, the community of Springfield Lakes is adjacent to the Lone Tree Golf Course and the Solera active-adult community. This beautiful lake and golf course subdivision is comprised of 313 homes built by Pulte Homes between 2001 and 2003. Springfield Lakes offers expansive views of the neighboring golf course, lake, and the San Tan Mountains. Residents enjoy the amenities of a year-round community swimming pool and a park including a pavilion, basketball court, and play structure.
3. Ocotillo Golf Club is part of the Troon family of golf courses and offers 27 holes of exceptional golf designed by renowned Golf Course Architect Ted Robinson. Lush fairways, cascading waterfalls, and colorful flora create the perfect backdrop for the homes in Ocotillo situated along the links. Ocotillo is recognized as a Top 50 Resort by Golf World and a 4 1/2 star golf course by Golf Digest.
- Ocotillo – The premier luxury community of Ocotillo encompasses nearly 2,000 carefully planned and thoughtfully landscaped acres, all surrounding more than 165 acres of picturesque lakes (created from reclaimed water resources). Ocotillo offers a wide selection of homes to choose from, including gorgeous waterfront properties offering incredible views and homes centered around the Ocotillo Golf Club.
4. San Marcos Golf Resort – The historic San Marcos Golf Resort was Arizona’s first golf course and has been an important part of Chandler’s history. The 6,541-yard championship golf course offers a diverse and visually stunning layout, making for an enjoyable challenge for golfers of all playing abilities. Newly renovated, the course offers 18-holes of PGA-quality golf, a driving range, lessons, group golf, and a world-class pro shop. A par 72 course, it’s perfect for the casual golfer or more experienced player seeking a challenge.
- San Marcos Estates – Located just one mile from downtown Chandler, the premier, gated community of San Marcos Estates is situated at the center of the San Marcos Golf Resort. The community is comprised of 214 one and two-story single-family homes and custom homes ranging from 1,500-2,500 Sq.ft. — many offering scenic fairway views. The community is within walking distance to Chandler’s historic downtown district for shopping, dining, entertainment, art galleries, local eateries, Chandler Center for the Arts, and more.
5. Sunbird Golf Resort – Located on Riggs Road between McQueen and Cooper, Sunbird is a semi-public golf course designed by Gary Panks. The 18-hole Sunbird course features 4,350 yards of golf from the longest tees for a Par of 66.
- Sunbird is an active-adult community designed by Robson Communities that welcomes homebuyers 55 and over. The 1,631 homes in Sunbird provide residents with a more close-knit feel than some of the larger active adult communities in the area. The community offers a variety of single-family ranch homes and reasonably priced manufactured homes that range from just over 900 square feet to 1,680. Sunbird amenities include a clubhouse/amenities center with a fitness center, outdoor pool, hobby studios, grand ballroom, library and computer lab. Residents can also enjoy the tennis courts, horseshoe pits, and shuffleboard courts surrounding the clubhouse. In addition, the community offers numerous clubs, activities, and interests groups for residents enjoyment.